Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's colder than a witches hat. Since Beth had to get a vehicle to the airport early, we only went to the meeting before the meeting today. Patti Kaplan, Eddie's widow, and their daughter, Robbin, showed up and we were able to pay our respects in person. There will be a memorial service for Eddie soon. After we did the airport, I dropped her off and headed home. I snacked, read the paper, then wrapped her Christmas present and put it by the tree. Then I went to the bank for her and on shopping for cologne for me - no luck. Got a Christmas card for her and home. Lunch and a little TV. Nap. Up and fed the girls. Tom Snow called. Worked some on "The Big Hushup!" until she came home. Fixed dinner. Now we're both here in the office at our computers. We'll probably hit the sack early; she's very tired.
Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home