Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Did the weekly shopping after the Bill W. meeting, then spent the rest of the morning composing a query letter to an agent regarding my manuscript titled "Whiskey Tears," aka "Jubal-lee and the Good Ol' Boys!" Out to mail the letter and back for lunch. Took a quick nap on the living room chair because Beth was only working half a day today, and I didn't want to be sacked out in bed when she came home. When she did come home, I went ahead and fed the girls, showed her a copy of the letter, then headed back to the computer for more writing. We had dinner and now we're both in the office. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home