Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

The cold is here - all of it. Runny eyes, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, etc. Proving, no matter what you do to prevent getting one, you still get them. I'm pretty sure who I got this little bugger from - a girl who sat next to me at the morning meeting who was hacking and shorting for several days. I even moved away from her on the third day, but alas, it was too late by then.
Christmas morning was nice. Beth went to the meeting alone while I stayed in bed with my sniffles. When she came home, we opened presents - she got a battery operated drill and tool kit from me, a beautiful tray from her employers, and I got a $25.00 Best Buy Card and a Tape to DVD recorder. Dogs loved the unwrapping bit. We had a snack to keep us going until we drove down to Indio and the ABC Recovery Center for Christmas dinner. After, we drove home and I dove into bed for a long winter's nap - nose running continuously. Got up around 6:00 and we talked for a long time then she headed off to the shower while I wrote here. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home