Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 29, 2006

Addendum: After the meeting today, I drove home and she went to work. Around 9:30, I drove over to her place of employment and unloaded the supplies I bought at Sam's club for Beth yesterday. Then to Best Buy and purchase a new Sony DVD/Video player. Home and install the thing. We have this huge entertainment center and it is heavier than hell. It took me almost an hour and a half to remove the old DVD player and Video player - separate units - and replace them with the new unit. Most of the problem was moving the "heavier than hell" portion of the entertainment center the wide screen TV sits on. Then I had to use mirrors and a lot of ingenuity to get it all together. Lunch with Rocky Lane in an old Republic Western on the Western Channel, Nap with the girls and feed them when I get up. Spent some time on the computer in the afternoon. She home and we eat. Talked to some friends who are down here to celebrate the New Year. We will meet them for lunch on Sunday. Both to office. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home