Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Our good friends, Ormly and Edie Gumfudgen (Stan and Edie Locke) are here for the New Years celebration and we met them for brunch today at Mimi's, a local restaurant here in Rancho Mirage. Stan used to be Beth's boss at JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab), and he is responsible for my joining Western Writers of America. We usually see them at WWA conventions, and at Thanksgiving and New Years. Came home after and I took my nap. Up and fed girls then spent some time taking down the Christmas decorations. Beth made a batch of enchiladas and we took then to her employers' as a New years gift. Beth likes cooking for people. Now we're home and are about to sit down for some enchiladas of our own. Then we'll watch the New York feed for an early celebration. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home