Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Before I got home after the meeting, I stopped to get an estimate on what it will cost to fix the dent in the bumper of our Expedition that I got yesterday while trying to back into a parking place. Once home, I talked to Beth on the phone, then continued working on my Bat Masterson essay for the Behind the Scenes book. Around 10:45 I headed over to Beth's place of employment to help her employers' parents learn houw to shut off the television. Saw her for a brief moment, then off to Indio and lunch with my conservative friends at our monthly Roundtable discussion group. Afterwards, I drove home, and after checking e-mail, talking to Tom, and feeding the girls, I took an hour-long nap. Got up and immediately got a call from my friend Ross Salamone, who's in Florida for his brother's funeral. Turned on O'Riley and started cooking. Beth got home and we talked about our day while having dinner. Now we're in the office on our computers. I'm sure it'll be another early-to-bed night. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home