Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Today was Beth's 25th year sober birthday, and we celebrated at our morning meeting. I gave her her cake. Afterward, I drove home to e-mails, paper, and snack. Started on another essay for my Behind the Scenes collection, which I hope will one day be a book. This one is about the time I met Gene Barry, in an unusual way, during the fillming of the Bat Masterson TV pilot. Light lunch watching a Gene Autry Columbia Western on the Western channel. Just a wink of a nap in a livingroom chair, then fed girls early so I could drive to the Luci Curci Center for a shot to build up my blood count (I sometimes suffer from anemia). Then on to my back-pain doctor where he read my recent MRI and suggested that I get an epidermal injection. They will call me with an appointment. Finally home and wait for Beth. Her employers were flying out and she called and said she'd be a little late. I cooked and made a salad for myself, then she arrived and we had dinner together. Now she's getting ready to depart, as she'll be staying with the animals until they return. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home