Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

Drove over to Beth's employers' motor-home in Indio after the meeting and stayed with the carpet cleaners while they did the carpets. Stopped at a paint store on the way home and bought two brushes. I forgot to look at the other side of her note and didn't pick up the paint she wanted me to get, so I'll do that tomorrow. Home and make appointments for next week - tires, epidermal injection, and back bumper repair. Worked some on my Bat Masterson essay and forgot completely about a luncheon date I'd made. Then I went down for my nap early. Up and fed the girls. Talked to Tom Snow, then put out the trash for tomorrow's pickup. Beth called and asked me to do her a favor, so I drove up to Pavilian's and picked up some Panda Express then took it to Beth's place of employment. She had been to the Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up her employers' pilot while I was getting our food. We all had dinner together in the kitchen, then I drove home. Called her to let her know I was home, then sat down here. Bet you I'll be asleep within the next half hour. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home