Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I did some running around today after the meeting and grocery shopping. I picked up the paint I forgot to get yesterday, then drove to Sam's Club for stuff for her, then I picked up hot dogs and took them home for lunch for the two of us. She off to hair appointment - I take her car to car wash, gas it up, then get dog food. I write a little on the Bat Masterson essay then down for nap. She home while I sleep then she off to toe appointment. Up and feed dogs. Write some more and wait for her. She home, we eat, then watch CSI recording. She to her place of emolument and I write here. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home