Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Slept in until 5:30 then up. 26 degrees when I checked, Burrrr. Eat and paper. Call her and to computer to work a bit on both projects. Out at 10, stop by hospital to see Tom but he was having a pic line put in, George Widman, our friend, was waiting in the lobby and I told him to tell Tom I'd be back later. Picked up some deli food and went by her place of employment for lunch with her. Watched a slide show of pics taken in Costa Rica last week, then back by hospital and dripped in on Tom. He seems to be healing up and hairing over pretty good. Home to nap, then up and feed girls, call Tom, and back to computer where worked on both projects for a while. She home by four, talk, then I start dinner. She off to feed her employers' dogs. She home and we eat. Then we watch last week's CSI Miami, and she leaves. Our high today was 50, no higher. More cold expected. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home