Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Home after meeting and shopping to the computer where I worked on both the Corriganville piece and the new novel. Talked to my friend Tom in the hospital where he had a new hip put in yesterday. He's doing fine. Talked to my friend Ross, then back to work. Beth home and we have lunch together. After, she cleans and I work some more on both projects. Stop to fix dinner and eat. Back to computer to send and answer e-mail. Beth off to her employers', and I to bed. Later ~`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home