Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Up at 5:00 a.m. Breakfast and paper. She up and off to her place of employment. I fall asleep for an hour or so, then up and sit down to the computer. Re-arrange the opening of my story by rewriting and cutting and pasting a little. Lunch with a John Wayne, Ray Corrigan "Three Mesquiteers" Western. She home. Talk for a while then I back to computer. She watches Bob Hope Classic, I watch a little football. Our High Definition was not working properly so I fiddled with the controls and lost the picture entirely. Now I have to either call Time-Warner or get someone to come over who knows something about HD Boxes. Picked her up some fish tacos and brought them home. Had dinner together. Both of us to the office where we googled some of the performers we saw yesterday, on stage and in the movie. We'll probably hit the sack early because our TV isn't working. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home