Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pretty average day. Home for a while after the morning meeting, then to get my hair cut. Home and read paper, then check Internet before working on my two projects. Called a lady at a production company and was asked to send a writing sample, which I did. Lunch with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates in a color B-Western on the Western Channel. Nap. Feed the girls then talk to Ed Mohler, my first Corriganville fight partner who just received a stint for his heart. Wrote more in afternoon. She home, and we eat. She's making a few phone calls right now, while I write here. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home