Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

Cloudy and drizzly today. No writing today either - yet. Started off by coming home after the Bil W. meeting to wait for the pest control guy. After he'd done his business, I took off for Best Buy to try and exchange the software I bought yesterday for something that would do the job right - Beth gets tons of spam on her e-mail account - because whatever they sold me yesterday didn't work. All I can do is turn on her firewall I was told. So I left with that in mind. Dopped off some books for Beth at her friend Kim's place of work, then to Sam's Club shopping. Picked up a hotdog for me and a slice of pizza then dropped by Tom Snow's for lunch. He seems to be doing okay. Still on a walker, also a bandaged foot where once was a huge blister. On the way home, I stopped by Beth's place off work and picked up a bunch of electronic equipment Beth will dispose of later. Then home for dessert (fudgecicle) and into the sack for a warm nap. Up and feed girls, call Tom, then to her ocmputer to try and find a firewall that is turned off. I found it and it is turned on. Spam still getting by. Downloaded several other programs that said they blocked spam. Now I'm waiting to see if they work. Hope she comes home soon. Then we'll cook and eat, maybe watch something on TV, and hit the sack. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home