Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday grocery shopping after the meeting as usual. She to work in Indian Wells. I home and put stuff away, then hit computer for e-mail, etc. Read paper (no snack), and continue on computer. Boyd Magers wants to publish my Ken Maynard piece in his Cowboy Clippings newsletter. I have lunch. Beth home and we un-box the new TV. Too heavy for us to handle so we'll have a professional come by next week to hook 'er up. I down for my nap while Beth makes enchiladas for tomorrow (we're going to my sister Sharon's for a family get-together). When I got up I fed the girls then we drove over to Beth's employers' home so Beth could use their refrigerator to store the enchiladas. Home and write here. We'll have some dinner then watch a DVD or whatever before bed. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home