Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weather warming up a bit. Home after meeting, read paper and snack. Computer. Jonathon Etter call around 9:00 to talk to me about "Here Come the Brides," a TV Series I worked on in 1968 & '69. He's going to be writing a book on HCTB as well as one on actress Linda Day. I had a lot of fun on HCTB and it was great to reminise about those days with Jon.
Lunch with Harry Baddely and Norman Foster at Red Robin. After, by Beth's place of employment and pick up our wheelchair; bring it home. I broke a wheel (small one in front) when I unloaded it. Put it away then took out a huge box of photos. Took them to the office. Spent all afternoon looking for some photos I took of the HCTB cast and crew playing football in the Boston Street Park at the Columbia Ranch. Finally found them at the bottom of the box after going through a bunch of other pics taken during the good old days.
Beth home and we eat and talk. Both of us to office to take care of our own projects. Nothing recorded to watch on TV, so it'll be early to bed. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home