Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blood draw bright and early this morning, then home and eat. It was one of those fasting things. Checked e-mail then out to post office and mail something for Beth. Then on to drug store to pick up some pills that weren't there. Then over to the recycle joint and drop off the junk I picked up the other day from her employer. Home and computer for a while. She calls and I back and this time pick up the pills which had been there all along. Home and eat with Gene Autry an Gail Davis again on the Western Channel. Time-Warner cable guy here and fixes the size of our TV picture. After talk to Beth. Nap. Up for phone call from my old friend, Marge Henderson, a costumer I used to work with occasionally. Then down to computer and write some more on my novel. Sent a query to an LA Publisher. She should be home shortly. I'm off to start dinner. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home