Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

Came home after the meeting and took the car to get it washed - read the paper while I was waiting. Back home to computer and continue on my Ken Maynard essay. Talked to Beth then called my friend Tom Snow. Picked up some Mexican food ant took it by Tom's. He's still laid up with the hip replacement but is also having trouble with a foot infection (he has diabetes). Home and nap. Up, feed girls. Then back to writing and finally finish. Send it to George Coan and others. Post it on my Author's Den site, and print it out for Beth. She home and we eat and talk. She reads it and, as usual, likes it. She found a couple of typos which I just corrected. Now we're going to watch a recorded show. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home