Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm writing this early because we're going out to dinner tonight. Beth takes 12-Step Meetings into area jails, and tonight the volunteers are being honored with a dinner in Indio.
Came home after today's morning meeting to the paper and snack as usual. Then I worked a little at the computer and sent several e-mails. Drove over to the Eisenhower campus at 11:00 for my second shot in a series of three to ease my back pain. Home after and do lunch with Don "Red" Berry and Noah Berry, Sr. in an old Republic Western on the Western Channel. Nap with the girls, then up and feed girls. Screwed some screws into hour backyard fence to try and hold it together. Beth calls, then pick her up and we go pick up her employers' Tracker. She back to work and I back here, Started an essay about the times I met Ken Maynard when I was doing stunts. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home