Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Paper and snack as usual after meeting. Tom Snow made it today. Down to computer for e-mails, etc. Work a little on my Republic piece. Lunch with Charles Starrett, Smiley Burnett, and Jock Mahoney in an old Durango Kid episode. Beth calls and I drive over to her place of employment to help her with a phone battery problem. Home and nap with the girls. Up and feed them. Back to my Republic story for the rest to the afternoon. It's about time for her to come home. I better start dinner. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home