Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jan 31st - a day late and a dollar short

Spent most of yesterday jockyiing cars and working on my Republic Pictures Studios piece. Same ol', same ol' in the morning, then home to paper and computer. Beth called to tell me her rear tire was almost flat so I want over, took it to a nearby gas station for some air (75-cents for air, geese!), then drop it at our local tire store. Home and write. Lunch and nap. Feed girls. Then the car jockeying starts again because Beth had her employers' car in the same shop and we had to get cars in the proper garages and Beth and myself to our proper houses. She finally comes home and we eat and talk. She out to a meeting. I write. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home