Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Woke up about 12:30 last night with some wonderful ideas flow through me. I decided to write my next book as a non-fiction and base it on my life and the many bumps in the road I've gone though (alcoholism, stroke, end stage renal failure, nocardia), relating it all to how I got through the challenges with the help of my faith in God.
Out of bed at 3:00, shower, eat, dress and off to meeting. Saw Bob Hall (newcomer) and said hi. After to shop for groceries, then home. She working half a day then she'll get her nails done and come home. I start writing, basically an autobiography, but with emphasis on my illnesses and recoveries. Beth home and we talk while she does her petty cash. I to office and write some more. We'll have dinner later. Some TV, then she'll be off to her employers' for the night, Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home