Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today I was able to go to the meeting but had to leave early because I had an appointment with Pain Management for the last injection of my three-shot series for my back. The only thing that has happened with regard to the series of shots, is my legs seem to be geeting stronger - I even tried running the other day and found I could run, though not on the balls of my feet. My back is almost that same as before. After, to the Credit Union, where I stood in line for nearly a half an hour while some broad chatted continuiously with the one teller on duty. To bank then home where I sit down with the paper before heading to the computer. Work a bit on my current project, then have lunch with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnett on the Western Channel. Nap, then up and feed girls. Talked to Tom Snow. Back to writing. Stop to start dinner. She should be home soon. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home