Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thought I'd better post here before the Super Bowl begins. Monthly breakfast today at the ABC Recovery Center with Beth and our friends, Bill and Sunny White. Had a nice drive home with Beth talking about everything. Once home, I to computer and send off some e-mails, while she cleans up the mess I made during the week. She also put my pill boxes together for me - two weeks supply. I take a lot of anti-rejection medication because of my kidney transplant, plus antibiotics to ward off any Nocardia bugs that may be lurking around out there looking for me (I had Nocarda attack me two years ago and almost died). No lunch, no nap (I'll probably fall asleep during the game). Only an hour left to go now. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home