Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Home after meeting for usual paper and snack - then to bank and on to Best Buy where I purchased a new scanner - one with a film adapter so I can scan slides. Stop at Office Depot - my second home - then to my real home and set up the scanner. Still more to figure out. Lunch with Rocky Lane, then quick nap in living room so I could get up in an hour for a doctor's appointment concerning my constant back pain. Fed girls before I went out. Home and check e-mail and call Tom Snow. I reckon I'll clean up the house a bit before she gets home. Cook some dinner for her, then we'll catch up on recorded TV show. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home