Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Posting this early so I don't get caught with no time to write later on like happened yesterday. Meeting this morning, the shopping for groceries. She went to work. Home and unpack groceries, then to beauty supply for her and home again. Snack and paper. A little TV and computer. Ross called and we talked. Beth called several times to talk and Harry called. Nothing accomplished in a.m. - Lunch then nap. Up and feed girls,then into office where I'm now stationed working on my project and writing here. Beth said she would be home early so I expect we'll do something for dinner - maybe special. The it'll be a recorded TV show and bed. Real exciting life, huh? Later ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I welcome you!
Very effective search
tramadol informationtramadol narcotictramadol used for

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you do !

Great way to find full software and download it http://SoftLinks.eu/ , I would appriciate you if
share some links with me.

Thank you in advance for you help !
My best whishes

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home