Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Went to Cathedral City Sav-On to pick up meds after meeting and they open an hour later than the Sav-On in Rancho Mirage. Bought a paper and stopped in at a little cafe for coffee and a muffin while I waited. Finally picked up my meds and drove home. Out to Big Five and buy some dumbbells. Decided to get them and use them whenever I can. Getting old and getting out of shape go hand in hand and I want to correct the latter. Putzed on computer then lunch with Rex Allen and Buddy Ebsen on the Western Channel. Nap and up. Fed the girls. Wrote some on present project then pulled old computers out of shed and put them in the Expedition. I'll drop them at the electronic dump when I'm in the neighborhood. Back to computer. Some Bill O'Reily then write here. She's on her way home so I need to get dinner started. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home