Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 16, 2007

Home after meeting for snack and paper. Tell gardener to let oleanders grow in back to shield us from new house being built on the vacant lot behind us. Our beautiful view is now almost gone. Bug guy here and spray; then Dan the TV man here to hook up our new TV (the one Beth won a few weeks ago). I work on "Whiskey Tears" getting it in perfect shape, just in case I need to send it out. Lunch with Don "Red" Barry on the western Channel. Nap, then up and feed girls. Back to computer and finish cleaning up "Whiskey Tears". Sweep house. She calls and is on way home. I"d better start dinner. Later, we'll probably watch "CSI Vegas," then hit the hay. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home