Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Beth and I meet at meeting since she's staying at her employers right now. After, I home and paper and snack. My letter to the editor in paper.

Fight to Win

Pete Bruni sums up his anti-Iraq war letter (Feb. 14, "Enough is enough") by writing "Hopefully, one day we will band together and say, 'We can't take it anymore.'"
The day we band together and say that will be followed very shortly by the day this wonderful country of ours crumbles to the forces of Islam - a day when the good citizens of America who refuse to bow to Allah will die by the sword.

Instead, let us band together saying, "We must fight this battle and win" because if we don't win, the United States will cease to exist. It's as simple as that.

Stephen Lodge
Rancho Mirage

Then to office and work on "Thank you for my Dreams." Talk to Ross and Beth. She by for a sec then leaves. I eat lunch with Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy Q. Jones; then down for nap. Up and feed the girls. Back to writing for the rest of the afternoon. She'll be here shortly and we'll dine together. TV recording after, then she'll take off and I'll hit the hay. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home