Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Academy Awards are on right now and I ain't watching. The whole thing's become so politically one-sided it makes me want to puke.
Beth arrived home after I had breakfast and she read the paper. I to computer and work some. She to office and start on our taxes. We have lunch together, then I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Type up list of my credits so I won't forget tomorrow when I'm speaking. That took all afternoon. Fix dinner and we eat. She wants to watch the Academy Award pre-show interviews. I to office when they are over. Now I'm writing here. Beth will be packing up for her week away from home nights. Earlier, I packed all my easels, books and posters into the Ford for my talk tomorrow morning. Later ~