Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Came home after the meeting and shopping and checked e-mail. To Ramona Tire to pick up refund check from Continental Tire for the replacement tire we bought after our blowout in December. Worked at computer for a while then she home. I fix lunch (peanut butter and jelly for me, peanut butter, mayonnaise and pickles for her - no, she's not expecting). Mail, then I nap while she putzes around house. I up and feed girls. Computer for a bit, then she off to pick up our friend, Robin. I start fixing some salads and she returns with Robin who, by the way, is recovering from surgery. Nice dinner, nice conversation. I excuse myself and come in here to the office so they can have some girl talk. Beth is still staying at her employers' home while they are away. I reckon I'll be here alone with the girls for a few more nights. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home