Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No Harry and no Tom Snow today at meeting. Harry is in Vegas with Bob Feldhake and Tom rolled over. After, I drove home to the usual paper and snack. At computer all morning. Got a response from yahoo which, like before, did not address my problem. Wrote them another note and sent a CC to Rusty, my helpful yahoo person. He wrote back that Yahoo e-mailed him and they are now going to really try and help with the problem (Ha!). Lunch with Gene and Smiley, but it was one I'd seen before. Back to computer, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call Tom Snow, then write again on my new project. Swept floors, as she'll be home soon. Projecting a nice dinner together and a recorded TV show (it was CSI Miami last night). Then she'll be off to her place of employment and I'll hit the hay with the girls. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home