Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bad wind storm this afternoon and our power just came back on. Dropped off some Xeroxing after meeting then to Ramona Tire to pick up Beth who had dropped off one of her employers' cars for an oil change. Home and check e-mail then paper. Back to computer and write a little. Lunch with my friend, Joel Peters at Ruby's. Then to pick up Beth and take her to pick up the car she dropped off this morning. Home and nap. Up and feed girls. Talk to Tom Snow, and never get back to writing because power went out. Beth is probably on her way home, then we're off to a Republican Woman's Meeting. Supposed to be over at eight. Later ~