Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

This morning I met Beth and she followed me to Del Webb's Sun City in Palm Desert where a club called Boomers and Friends was having their 6th anniversary by putting on a Western-themed breakfast with me as their guest speaker. We dined at a table with Diane Davidson, the president of the club, her husband, plus her sister who is also a writer, her husband, and another couple. A Western-style breakfast was served. I would say fifty or more were in attendance. I talked about my life in and around Hollywood, my produced scripts and the movies made from them, plus I sold some of my books. We had a very nice time.
I came home and checked e-mail then wrote a little. Read the paper while I had lunch; then turned on an old Charles Starrett "Durango Kid" Western which I'd seen before. Back to my computer, then down for nap. Up and feed girls, and my daily talk to Tom Snow. Settle down and write a few more pages on my new project. Beth will be home soon, so I'm going to fix dinner. Later ~