Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 05, 2007

Shop, post office (query to agent), and home after the meeting to paper and pickles (on a diet). To computer and work on my new project for a while. Do some work for her on her computer. She by for a minute then goes. I lunch with Monte Hale and Robert Blake (10-years old) - Nap with girls. Up and feed them. Computer and work on project. Bruce by and remove our fountain from front porch. Back to computer and finish up her stuff, then back to mine. Paul Isenhower calls from North Carolina to congratulate me on Republic story in George Coan's newsletter. Beth home and I cook and we eat, She off to take a panel into Indio jail. I write here. Maybe some TV - then bed and sleep. Later ~