Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Slept in until a gray dog batted my head with her paw around 5:00 a.m. Got up and showered and shaved, then dressed and had a small bowl of cereal. Read some of he Sunday paper, then she arrived. We were off to the ABC Recovery Center's monthly breakfast. Sat with Bill and Sunny White, Robin Anderson and Joel Peters. Afterwards, we drove by her employers' motorhome location to check on whether it had been washed. It had. Drove home and both of us went to our respective computers. I continued putting together a query package for the Susan Marlane Literary Agency while she worked on the minutes for her H&I meeting. Sat with her while she put together my pill boxes for the next two weeks - we shared a bowl of popcorn. She began cleaning and I finished up my query package, getting it all ready to mail in the morning. I will feed the girls at 3:00, then I'll start on a flyer for the ABC annual picnic. After dinner, I suppose we'll watch a recorded TV show; then she'll be off to her employers' home where she's staying while they're away. Later ~