Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Meeting, shopping, home, unpack groceries, paper, computer - to Beth's friend Edie's to dog sit for an hour or so. Beth shows up and I home by noon. Hi to girls and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Send off query. Lynn (my publisher calls), has something for me to do in two weeks but we're already going to Beth's reunion party - Beth home and we talk. She will be home over night for a while as her employers' are in town. Now she's hungry so I'm off to cook dinner. Later ~