Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Beth here overnight for first time in weeks. We awoke around 4:30 old time and I got up and showered and dressed. Changed clocks and she got up a little before 6:00. Breakfast and Sunday paper. She starts cleaning while I putz on computer. We take off for Indio, stopping in La Quinta for lunch at Rubios for Mexican food. On to Indio and she shops at Gotshocks for shoes. Drive home and I down for hour nap. Up and feed girls. Ron and Milton back from their cruise to Mexico. Beth continues cleaning and mopping; I TV watch Anaheim fire, then British documentary that discounts global warming. Stop before it's over and write here. Now I'll go start dinner. Later ~