Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 23, 2007

Home after meeting and answer e-mail. Read paper and snacked. Back to office and send photos of Festival of the West to several people. I got back a 'Please send" from an earlier query so I put some things together and sent off a bio and script. Lunch with the Durango Kid and Smiley Burnette. Nap with girls, then up and feed girls. Back to office and work on a project for a while. Read some news stories, etc. 'Spose she'll be home pretty soon so I'll sign off now. Later ~