Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Late grocery shopping after meeting (would have done it Saturday but I was you know where). Home and straight to computer to check e-mail and prepare and send query to Lee Emory at Treble Heart Books. Beth by for coupon, then leaves. Lunch with paper, then Sunset Carson on Western Channel. Nice nap. Up and feed girls. To office and send photos to festival participants and Fran BD attendees. Scan and print the Polaroid we had taken with Santa and the girls so we can, hopefully, use it on this year's Christmas card. She'll be home soon. Better start dinner. Later ~