Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spent the morning after the meeting stoppibg by house to check e-mail then getting Beth's car washed (I read the paper while car was being washed). Exchanged cars at her place of employment, then home to continue with my Festival of the West essay. Stopped for lunch and ate while watching a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St, Johns, PRC Western on the Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Computer for a while then Tom Snow called. Swept up dog hair and put out trash. E-mailed Bobby Copeland asking for a suggestion for an editor; then sent a Behind the Scenes Book proposal to Empire Publishing. Talked to Beth and she'll be later than usual. Now I'm going back to the FOW essay and hope to get some more done before she arrives home tonight. Later ~