Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Lennon Sisters Show last night at the McCallum Theater in Palm Desert was terrific! Guests included Bobby Burgess and his dancing partner, Big Tiny Little, the ragtime piano player, Page Cavanaugh Trio, and a good comedian who MCd the show. We got home 10:30 but there was a message on our phone that Beth should call the security folks as it seemed there was an alarm gong off at her employers' home. She took off and didn't get back until 12:30. False Alarm. We hit the sack.
She actually got up and went to meeting this morning; I didn't. I slept in with the girls. We got going around 6:00 - breakfast, paper, etc. Talked to Beth and Ross. My webmaster, Jerry Schneider, e-mailed me that he might consider helping me with the publishing of my Behind the Scenes book. Back to computer then had lunch with Gene and Smiley. Nap. Up and fed girls. Set TV to record "Lost" tonight, then back to computer to work. She should be home soon so I'm out of here. Later ~