Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 30, 2007

Home after meeting and check e-mail, read paper and snack. To sonogram session because of pain in my transplant area. Home, eat and TV. Had seen the Rot Rogers movie so flicked to a Matt Helm show with Dean Martin I think I worked on. Nap. Up and feed girls. More work on Dawn of Eagles. Beth picks me up and we to Indio to see new art show at Joel Peters' Leather Plus store. See some old friends. We make dinner out of snacks. Home. She shower, then we're going to watch CSI Vegas we recorded last night. Later ~