Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Slept in until 6:00 am. Up and get ready. She's right behind me. We off to ABC Monthly breakfast. Eat with Bill and Sunny, Joel, Robin and Ron. No Bruce there. After we to shop for her at Smart and Final; then by her employers and home. I nap on couch; she cleans. Up and TV Women's Golf. She does my meds and I pop popcorn. Start work on submission to new publisher. She and Sheri Priess off to Madd Dog Daze Meeting. Finish up submission for now. Some TV. We'll eat when she gets home, then TV (?) and bed. Later ~