Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Up and off to meeting. After to post office and send the first three chapters of my latest manuscript to a new publisher. To Sam's to shop; pick up a hot-dog for lunch later. Home and work a little on a new essay. Then I make up tickets for Maad Dog Daze and the ABC Barbecue for Beth. Lunch (hot-dog) and TV - nothing new so back to office and work until I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to office and send query letter to editor of a Western Magazine. Receive an e-mail from Melody Groves about an event that will take place in Yuciapa next month. I e-mail the guy in charge and I'm invited to come and sign and sell my books. She home and we eat. She off to ABC Club for alumni meeting. I putz here at computer until she gets back. Later ~