Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

After morning meeting I drop off a check to Sheri Priess at work. Talk to Ross for minute. Then to Office Depot to have some tickets made for Maad Dog Daze and the ABC Barbecue. Home and paper and snack, then computer. E-mail from Melody Groves about Red Ryder article. I call Bob Hoy and Neil Summers about contacting actors who worked on those RR shows. Finally e-mail Bill Sasser with same question. Lunch with Gene, Dick Jones, and Gail Davis. Nap. Up and feed girls. To Office Depot and pick up tickets. Home to answer from Sasser - he'll have info in several days. E-mail Melody with results. Sweep up dog hair and start boiling water for pasta. She home and we eat. She makes phone calls while I write here. Later ~