Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lazy day - Up at 5:30, she up after I'm showered and dressed. Breakfast and paper. She sweeps and mops. I computer and putz. Call Jim Farrell and ask him if he'd like for us to take him to a meeting; "no" as he just can't get up that early anymore. Lunch together. She watches Masters while I to office and work on computer. Find and explore Pat Dollard's web site
(http://www.patdollard.com) and send recommendations to several friends. Then I explore the site in some detail, especially the videos he took in Iraq interviewing our soldiers. Great stuff! In with her and we talk while she reads the paper. I start water for pasta. Come in here to write this. Later ~