Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday grocery shopping after meeting then home and put it all away. Pick up Beth at her employer's home and we to airport to pick up Tracker. Back and load me up with ironing and we both home. Unload, then we have lunch. Computer, then I nap while she watches the Masters on TV. Up and feed girls. We talk for a while then order pizza. Call Harry and Annie who are back from their Mexico cruise. I out to get her gas and pick up pizza. Home and eat. Get ready for her then watch a recorded show. Later ~