Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dropped her at work after meeting and home. No paper, but I do have some popcorn. Work for a while on latest project. Over to her work to pick her up - Ross Salomone calls me on the way; he's in Chicago. Take her to get tacos for lunch then to pick up her car. I go on home. Nap. Up and feed girls. A little more on new project, then to Palm Desert for Chiropractor appointment. He works on my back. I've tried the medical way and nothing worked including exercise sand shots into the spine, That's why I've decided to go this route. Home with take out fish and chips; we eat dinner. TV - recording of this week's "Lost." Bed and sort (new) exercise, then sleep (on my back) - Later ~