Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 09, 2007

Up and off to morning meeting. Harry and Annie are back at meeting. No Tom Snow, no George Widman, so Harry and I cover, I secretary and he leader. Stop and buy flat in a can for our next door neighbor's wheelbarrow. Read paper and snack. Check e-mails and work a little on present project. Lite lunch, then to Dr. appointment. I an in great shape, said Dr. Stone. Don't have to come back again until July 2nd. Home, call her, feed girls early, and quick nap. Up and work some more on project. She's on her way home. Later ~